Health & Safety Policy and COVID-19 Protocols
Please note that all my in-person classes at The Yoga Studio continue to follow current public health guidelines as they are updated and implemented.
Proof of COVID vaccination:
- In compliance with the new public health regulations, proof of COVID vaccinations is required in order to join in-person classes. Please be prepared for this and have your BC Vaccine Card (printed or digital) ready before your visit. I am also fully vaccinated.
- Information on vaccination requirements, relevant dates and how to prepare your proof of immunization can be found here.
- You may also be given the option for consent to have your vaccine status recorded in order to make return visits faster and easier, and to eliminate the need to check vaccination status each time you come.
A COVID-19 screening check list will be posted outside of the studio door. Please do not come to the studio if:
- You are experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue or loss of appetite.
- You, or anyone you are living with, is either sick, self-isolating, or quarantined, or have had close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19.
- It is recommended to use the BC self-assessment tool at https://bc.thrive.health/covid19/en prior to arriving at the studio.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the studio unless you are exercising. While you are encouraged to keep it on, you may remove your mask while on your mat.
- Please bring your own mat and take it home with you after class. If you have your own props that you would like to use (blankets, bolsters, straps, blocks) please bring them with you.
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the studio and respect social distancing measures.
- During this time we will be running pre-registered programs only, and cannot accommodate drop-ins. This will support us all in maintaining a safe group size, contact information, as well as allowing us clearer lines of communication
- Class sizes will be limited to maintain current social distancing measures.
Full updated guidelines for The Yoga Studio can be viewed here: The Yoga Studio COVID guidelines updated Jan. 2022